MORRIS 5 Ltr MULTIVIS ADT C3 5W-30 SYNTHETIC TECHNOLOGY
MULTIVIS ADT C3 5W-30
SYNTHETIC TECHNOLOGY - MID-SAPS
(Formerly known as – Multilife C-THREE 5W-30)
Multivis ADT C3 5W-30 is a mid-SAPS synthetic engine oil formulated to meet the demands and fuel efficiency expectations of the latest petrol and diesel engines, where a low viscosity oil is required.
Multivis ADT C3 5W-30 has been developed for use in vehicles using after treatment devices, including diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and enhanced oil flow and film strength give essential protection during start-up. Advanced additive technology provides long-term benefits including reduced wear on critical valve-train components in multi-valve engines, including camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers.
Multivis ADT C3 5W-30 provides:
1. Increased engine efficiency, output and fuel economy.
2. Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear.
3. Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures.
4. Better high temperature operation and anti-sludge control.
5. Low levels of volatility.
6. Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness.
7. Mid-SAPS (Sulphur, Ash, Phosphorus) product, for improved DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) performance.
Recommended for petrol and diesel engines, fitted in cars and vans, including turbo and supercharged versions requiring a low viscosity 5W-30 oil. Manufacturers include: BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Saab, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, etc. Multivis ADT C3 5W-30 may also be used in Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda models operating fixed service intervals and other engine designs and gearboxes, i.e. Izusu Trooper, where an oil of this specification is required.
Please note: Multivis ADT C3 5W-30 has shown no harm in use with engines requiring Fiat 9.55535-S1 qualified lubricants.